Meeting (to be) held on 2008/06/19 at 19:00 in Faculty Board Room
SOWN Projects Group (SOWN-PG)
- SOWN VoIP
- Location Tracking
- SOWN Portal
- Need to sort something with the public version of this. Should we move this all to sown.org.uk
- Would like to add IRC client portlet
- Sown-6core redeployment
- Redeployed lunchtime Wednesday (11/06/2008)
- News on Soekris board
- Having to pay roughly £50 to get this back as Soekris claim there is nothing wrong with it.
- We expect that this is being returned.
- SOWN press release: Now Released: http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/about/news/1878
- This was displayed on the ECS and University home pages
- Seems to have been interest in SOWN since this was published in the Southampton Daily Echo.
- Return of Home nodes
- As of 12:45 on 16/06/2008 one node (University Road) had been down for a significant amount of time. Host is aware of the problems and intends to fix it. Really?
- Send a final reminder to those nodes still unaccounted for?
- Not expecting any more back at the moment.
- Two outstanding community-account requests
- User:DavidNewman to respond to these.
- Broken Login page
- Still to be fixed by User:Crwilliams
- ECS Scheduled Power-tests
- Nagios responder needs to start automatically on dev and 6core
- Message should be posted on homepage and login page asap by User:Crwilliams.
- ECS Nagios showed dev as down for 4 days... can we monitor their pages?
- User:Crwilliams to look into this
- Progress on Todo list
- Some issues with nagios -> sown-bot -> IRC communication.
- Did nodeadmins get spammed?
- May need to adjust nagios 'internet' check to avoid spam.
- Need to check into SVN