Meeting (to be) held on 2009/04/23 at 19:00 in Stag's Head
- SOWN[at]HOME Nodes (daveruss)
- Return of University road #250
- New Deployment problems
- Oxford Avenue (#261)
- Newton Road (#251)
- Deployment Stability
- New requests
- Admin tasks
- SOWN Core Network Update (Davetaz)
- Extending Meraki Coverage (Lionel)
- Node#250 has been returned
- No progress on Oxford avenue
- Deployment stability
- A new openvpn and time-setting script has been installed, no failures since this point.
- There will be more investigation into having a node in the Stags-Head
- Admin Tasks
- No progress on PHP Code cleanup
- The addition of a `deployment type' field will occur. (This will occur in a Workshop)
- The `broken link checker' needs to be updated.
- No progress on Yadda Cleanup
- Following the reboot, the backup scripts
- Sown-bot code needs examining to investigate why it didn't start (mcobden)
- The [Developers:StartupIssues] list was discussed
- Building Management has been contacted to get the plans of the roof.
- Mobile IPv6
- No Progress
- (AndrewWillmott) has tested peer-to-peer SIP calls over IPv6 using LinPhone
- When testing, a single Link-Layer is required, this will be setup via dev. (morse)
- (morse) would like the package-manager database to be backed up.